Hi, welcome to the blog. A number of years ago I trained and practised in sports massage whilst working as a trainee architect and studying at West Kent College. The time came when I had to make the choice of which career to pursue full time and Architecture won. A couple of years back I decided I would like to take up my massage skills again in order to diversify from my architectural work. It soon became obvious that in order to set up a fully insured practice I would need to go back to college to obtain the necessary qualifications and join the FHT. I have recently completed studies to gain my qualifications in A&P (anatomy and physiology) and swedish/body massage. Alongside studying and continuing with my architectural practice I have built a new studio/treatment room and am now up and running. I am returning to college next term in order to study further in sports/remedial massage and injury diagnosis.

Contact me:

Mobile: 07850 716584 : Tel: 01732 300635 : E-mail me



Wednesday 4 August 2010

KC Festival

The first trade stand event for Body Mechanics is looming up fast and I must admit I hadn't realised quite how much stuff I needed to get together to fully equip the gazebo. Still, both Tamzin and I are looking forward to our first outing hoping that we can provide a really useful service to competitors on the Agility circuit. Who knows we might even be able to help them keep up with their dogs!!
So whether someone is looking for some relief for an aching, over stretched muscle or just a relaxing, re-energising massage I'm sure we can help. Thanks to all those who've already shown an interest in coming along for a treatment.
We've already booked a second trade stand at Gillingham weekend later in the year. It's the club Tamzin belongs to and as she lives just up the road, it makes perfect sense.
Ultimately we'd like our stand to become a regular on the circuit but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment